Download Disability Advisory Service documents and materials, together with links to other useful sources of information.
- The Disability Advisory Service, a four-part series about the DAS
- Dyslexia Unbound, a 15-minute film made by Oxford tutors for students with specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
https://torch.ox.ac.uk/dyslexia-at-oxford Dyslexia at Oxford is a film and photography project about dyslexia in conversation with students, alumni, staff, tutors, and researchers at both The University of Oxford, Oxford Brookes University and members of the local community.
- Students with disabilities, a series of videos of students discussing their experience of studying at Oxford with a disability
- A video of mentors discussing support for students with an autism spectrum condition
External information and resources
- Equality Act (2010)
- Beginner’s guide to benefits
- Disability Rights UK
- Disabled Students’ Allowance
- The Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Kit Mobility Taxis
- Electric Wheelchair and Scooter Hire in Oxford
- Creating accessible PDFs
- Diversity and Ability (DnA) Resources
Information for external assessors and NMH providers
- Medical certificate template
- Guidance for medical practitioners
- Guidance for SpLD diagnostic assessments - NB Please note that whilst it is not possible to arrange an in-person diagnostic assessment during the coronavirus pandemic, the University will accept an Evaluation of Needs report that meets SASC guidelines. Please contact a DAS advisor for more information or to discuss a referral.
- Guidance for external NMH providers
- Information for External Needs Assessors
- University of Oxford NMH rates - April 2020 onwards