This page shows the status of the eDocuments service including planned maintenance times.
The eDocuments service is available.
You can contact email@example.com or use the reporting function on the service when logged in.
- we are aware that some degree confirmation letters issued by the previous eDocuments service appear to be missing information when first viewed on the new site. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your letter is refreshed, if this error persists.
- on-course transcripts are now available in limited numbers.
- if you have multiple awards from before 2007 we are now able to issue these; if you do not see the awards you expect to see please email us to request an update.
- The intermittent payment problems relating to card security have been fixed. If you are still experiencing payment issues please check that the address on the order matches exactly the address on file for your payment card. Minor issues e.g. "Tyne & Wear" rather than "Tyne and Wear" may cause authentication to fail. If this is still not succeeding please email email@example.com with full details of your issue.
- The payment problem of 1 December 2022 has been resolved; if you attempted to order between 00:00 (midnight) UTC and 11:30AM UTC on 1 December please retry your payment.