A view of Trinity College from Parks Road through the iron entrance gates
Credit: Greg Smolonski. This image comes from Oxford University Images
Visiting the colleges
Here you will find information on opening times and admission charges, where these apply, for the colleges and permanent private halls of Oxford University, and links to their individual websites.
You will also find links to virtual tours of some of the colleges.
If you are interested in studying at Oxford University, please see our information for prospective students including information on colleges for prospective undergraduates
All Souls College
- Location: High Street (OX1 4AL)
- Tel: 01865 279379
- Open: Members of the public are welcome to visit the College Front and Great Quadrangles and Chapel as individual visitors or groups (up to six) free of charge from 14:00 to 16:00 on weekdays.
- Website: All Souls College
- All Souls College location map
Lady Margaret Hall
- Location: Norham Gardens (OX2 6QA)
- Tel: 01865 274300
- Open: Daily 10:00-17:00
- Charge: Free
- Website: Lady Margaret Hall
- Lady Margaret Hall location map
- Lady Margaret Hall Virtual Tour