Clarendon not only offers over 200 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, but also the opportunity to join one of the most active, internationally diverse, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
Quick facts about Clarendon
1. You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the December or January deadline, whichever is relevant to your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
2. Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
3. There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
4. Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
5. Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.