Regent’s Park College specialises in the arts, humanities and social sciences. Our beautiful quad offers a retreat from the bustle of the city but also puts you just minutes from everything you will need.
Regent’s is famed for its friendly atmosphere and strong sense of community, and its undergraduates often excel in the sporting and cultural life of the University as well as in academic results. Tutors give meticulous care to the academic well-being of their students, providing them with a supportive environment as they move towards success in their final examinations. Students are members of many college committees including the Governing Body and their views are actively sought in determining college policies.
Read more on the college website.
Regent’s Park is...
…always being surrounded by friendly faces. You will never go into dinner, the JCR or the bar and there not be someone happy to chat to you.
…warm, welcoming and genuinely homely.
…a feeling of inclusion which is second to none.
…a small college, so it’s really easy to get to know everyone, regardless of year or subject.
…hands-down the best quad in Oxford – a tranquil green retreat.
To compare facilities across different colleges, please visit our College Facilities Table.
- All first years on site: YES
- Usually offered for three years: NO
- Usually offered for first year and one other year: YES
- Usually offered for all years: NO
- Some vacation storage for international students: YES
- Dining hall: YES
- Bar: YES
- Café: NO
- Gym on site: NO
- Boathouse: YES
- Library open 24/7: YES
- Computer rooms/stations: YES
- Wi-Fi throughout college: YES
- Music room: NO
- Theatre/performance space: NO
- Chapel: YES
- Multi-faith prayer room: NO
Clubs and societies
- Music society: NO
- Orchestra/s: NO
- Choir/s: YES
- Dramatic society: YES
- College student magazine/paper: NO
- Some subject societies: YES
- Other societies: YES
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Classics and English
- English Language and Literature
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Politics
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion