(Image Credit: Alethia Kang / Graduate Photography Competition)
Applications for graduate study have increased by 125% since 2005.
Our graduate students represent many countries and cultures, and are from a wide variety of academic and professional backgrounds.
Graduate headline figures
- The total number of applications in the 2015-16 entry year was 24,645, compared to 21,683 for 2014-15 entry
- 8,602 applications (34.9%) were for graduate research degrees and 16,043 were for graduate taught degrees (65.1%)
- The total number of acceptances in the 2015-16 admissions year was 5,312
- 6,288 applications (25.5%) came from UK citizens; 4,725 (19.2%) from EU (non-UK) citizens and 13,632 (55.3%)from Non-EU citizens
- 1,936 acceptances (36.5%) were from UK citizens, 1,149 (21.5%) from EU (non-UK) citizens and 2,227 (42%) from Non-EU citizens