(Image Credit: Alethia Kang / Graduate Photography Competition)
Applications for graduate study have increased by 98% since 2005.
Our graduate students represent many countries and cultures, and are from a wide variety of academic and professional backgrounds.
Graduate headline figures
- The total number of applications in the 2013-14 entry year was 20,441, compared to 19,969 for 2012-13 entry.
- 6,905 applications (33.8%) were for graduate research degrees and 13,536 were for graduate taught degrees (66.2%).
- The total number of acceptances in the 2013-14 admissions year was 4,815.
- 5,089 applications (24.9%) came from UK citizens; 3,843 (18.8%) from EU (non-UK) citizens and 11,509 (56.3%) from Non-EU citizens.
- 1,677 acceptances (34.8%) were from UK citizens, 1,043 (21.7%) from EU (non-UK) citizens and 2,095 (43.5%) from Non-EU citizens.