This #StressAwarenessWeek we're sharing tips and resources to help you through challenging times.
There can be many causes of stress when you're a student, from your studies, health, money or pressure to succeed. Having a sensible, well thought-through routine of enough sleep, eating balanced meals and exercising can help you to get the most out of your time at Oxford.
There are a range of welfare and wellbeing related resources available to you:
- Tips on exam wellbeing to help you cope during your exams
- As an Oxford student you are entitled to counselling and mental health support
- A range of resources on Student Space, which is run by Student Minds, the UK's student mental health charity
- Take the Togetherall Managing Stress and Worry course (register with your Oxford email)
- Listen to the Managing Stress and Overcoming Worry podcast
- Find your active routine
- Join a wellbeing workshop
- Try a breathing exercise
- Get help with your sleep