Most colleges operate minimal services over Christmas as undergraduate students are generally expected to return home, with graduate students mainly living out.
The University’s welfare services will close over the Christmas vacation, so if you need any support, our guide to vacation support has details of resources available to you.
The information on our dedicated Vacation welfare support page will help you to find a mental health service whatever time of the day or night.
Visit the page to find support:
- If you feel lonely, anxious or in distress and want to speak to someone
- If you want to speak to a mental health professional
- If you want to access counselling or therapy
- If you feel unsafe or suicidal
- If you need urgent medical treatment
Remember, you should always dial 999 in an emergency situation.
Explore vacation welfare support.