As the weather begins to get colder and indoor spaces are used more regularly, it is crucial that we all continue to stick to the health guidance.
We all have a responsibility for minimising the risks of COVID-19 while living, studying and working around the University. We're reminding all students to continue to be considerate to everyone in our Oxford community and follow the health advice; reducing the risk of infection and helping to ensure everyone can take part in University life.
Please remember to:
- get vaccinated if you have not already done so
- wear face coverings where indicated (unless exempt)
- test regularly, and if you have symptoms
- stay at home if you are unwell
- wash your hands regularly with soap or sanitiser
- be considerate of other people’s space
Please visit our health page for further information, guidance and support.