The IT Learning Centre is running a series of lunch-time talks on Artificial Intelligence in Education that have been co-organised with the Centre for Teaching and Learning.
Presentations by internal and external speakers will focus on the role AI can and will play in teaching and learning, introduce new tools and applications that can enhance your learning experience, and reflect on the positive and negative impacts of AI in education.
All talks are free, but please follow the links to register:
- 31 October, 12:30-13:30, AI in Education: An Overview
- 14 November,12:30-13:30, AI in Education: Creating a personalised learning path
- 19 November, 12:30-13:30, AI in Education: Emerging ethical issues
- 28 November, 12:30-13:30, AI in Education: Data for smarter learning
- 12 December, 12:30-13:30, AI in Education: Writing in the digital age