A person sits cross-legged on a carpet using a laptop
- The Clubs Officer can assist with general queries regarding clubs and societies.
- Student Welfare and Support Services can provide welfare guidance and support for student members.
- The Safety Office can provide guidance about matters related to health and safety.
- The Proctors’ Deputy Marshal can help refer events to the Proctors when necessary.
- The Student Resolution Service can mediate disputes between student members of your club.
- Oxford SU offers a range of information and training for student led activities.