To arrange a free, confidential appointment with a specialist caseworker, please complete our online self-referral form and we will find you a suitable advisor. You do not need to provide any detail in your submission regarding what has happened. Alternatively, you can email

Staff and other professionals can refer students to the Support Service using the third-party online referral form, although it is advised in most cases to encourage students to self-refer directly. Please note this form should not be used by friends and peers.

If you have any queries or issues with the form, please contact

Please note, information for accused students can be found on the accused students page

Unsure of next steps?

It is not always easy to decide what your next steps are, and sometimes doing nothing is the right option for you. Coming for a chat with one of our caseworkers does not commit you to do anything, and we won’t take any action on your behalf.

Was this page useful?*