St Peter’s is noted for its friendliness, flexibility, inclusivity, informality and excellent relations between students and tutors. We encourage students from all backgrounds to apply. A student finance officer is available to help students.
Accommodation includes single study bedrooms on the main site and purpose-built ensuite residences (with small communal kitchens) a short walk away. A delicious range of food is available three times a day on a pay-as-you-go system. There is also a student-run bar. The library is open 24 hours a day and has a dedicated law library.
A wide range of sports is played at St Peter’s. The college has access to shared sports facilities, including a boathouse and subsidised gym membership.
Artistic activities and college publications flourish and distinguished speakers regularly give talks. Music is a particular strength, with a strong instrumental, mixed choral and jazz tradition.
Read more on the college website.
St Peter’s is...
...everyone being so supportive of each other. St Peter’s is truly a home away from home!
...an incredibly friendly atmosphere with someone to deal with any concern that you may have, no matter how little.
...a 10/10 closeknit and inclusive community, whether you are mid-essay or mid-pint.
...a college where you’ll be appreciated for being yourself.
...a well-grounded atmosphere and vibrant student body.
To compare facilities across different colleges, please visit our College Facilities Table.
- All first years on site: YES
- Usually offered for three years: NO
- Usually offered for first year and one other year: YES
- Usually offered for all years: NO
- Some vacation storage for international students: YES
- Dining hall: YES
- Bar: YES
- Café: YES
- Gym on site: YES
- Boathouse: YES
- Library open 24/7: YES
- Computer rooms/stations: YES
- Wi-Fi throughout college: YES
- Music room: YES
- Theatre/performance space: YES
- Chapel: YES
- Multi-faith prayer room: NO
Clubs and societies
- Music society: YES
- Orchestra/s: YES
- Choir/s: YES
- Dramatic society: YES
- College student magazine/paper: YES
- Some subject societies: YES
- Other societies: YES
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- History and Economics
- History and English
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Law with Law Studies in Europe
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Physics and Philosophy
- Religion and Oriental Studies
- Theology and Religion