Trinity is a medium-sized college occupying a beautiful, spacious site in the city centre. Relationships between students and tutors are open and friendly.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to ensuring each student benefits fully from their time at Trinity. We provide accommodation for all years of an undergraduate course and our food is renowned as among the best in Oxford. Our excellent facilities, generous bursaries and welcoming student community are the ideal basis for academic success.
Our students are involved in a wide range of activities, and reflect a diverse and inclusive community. The Trinity Players stage at least two productions a year, including one on our lawns. Many of our sports teams flourish. Our non-auditioned choir gives recitals both in Oxford and on tour, in recent years visiting Tuscany, Budapest and Madrid. Many subjects also have their own societies, hosting guest speakers and social events.
Read more on the college website.
…by far the best choice I have ever made!
…a fantastic place to work and relax on our vast lawns in the sun.
…a super friendly community; the size of our student body means that we all know each other well!
…down to earth and friendly, set in spectacular surroundings.
…always feeling welcomed and appreciated.
To compare facilities across different colleges, please visit our College Facilities Table.
- All first years on site: YES
- Usually offered for three years: YES
- Usually offered for first year and one other year: NO
- Usually offered for all years: NO
- Some vacation storage for international students:YES
- Dining hall: YES
- Bar: YES
- Café: NO
- Gym on site: YES
- Boathouse: YES
- Library open 24/7: YES
- Computer rooms/stations: YES
- Wi-Fi throughout college: YES
- Music room: YES
- Theatre/performance space: NO
- Chapel: YES
- Multi-faith prayer room: NO
Clubs and societies
- Music society: YES
- Orchestra/s: YES
- Choir/s: YES
- Dramatic society: YES
- College student magazine/paper: YES
- Some subject societies: YES
- Other societies: YES
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classics and English
- Classics and Modern Languages
- Computer Science
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Law with Law Studies in Europe
- Materials Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Theology and Religion