Magdalen College Virtual Tour
Have a look around!
Here’s how the tours work:
- Each tour starts in the Porter’s lodge which is at the entrance to the college.
- From there you can navigate through the college and its grounds by clicking on the arrow button .
- In the top left corner of the screen you’ll see a menu icon with a list of all the rooms in the tour – you can navigate directly to them if you choose.
- There’s also a map icon which will help you get an overview of the college’s floorplan and can help you find your bearings.
- Each tour typically shows the Library, Chapel, gardens or courtyard, a student’s room, the dining hall, and the junior common room plus a few other extras.
Hopefully this information will give you a little flavour of each college. For more general information about the college please see here.