Quick facts about Clarendon
1. You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
2. Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
3. There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
4. Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential.
5. Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive.