Applications are now open for the Think Like A Lawyer programme at Wadham College, University of Oxford, in collaboration with Linklaters LLP.
Think Like a Lawyer is a free, two-year programme for Year 12 students attending a non-selective state school who have an interest in studying at a top university, and pursuing a career in the legal sector.
Each participating student will benefit from:
- An academic programme of 8 online sessions designed to develop skills and knowledge relevant to studying Law at the University of Oxford
- 20 hours of 1-1 online A Level tutoring (in a subject of their choice)
- In-person visits to Wadham College, Oxford's Law Faculty, and Linklaters LLP London office
- Developing career awareness sessions with Linklaters
- Personal statement mentoring and university application support (including the LNAT)
- A tutorial with Oxford law tutors
- Free technical support (tailored to you)
- be in Year 12 at a non-selective state school
- have been eligible for free school meals during secondary school
- and live in one of Balliol, Hertford or Wadham’s link areas of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Luton, Hertfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Peterborough, Southend-on-Sea, Thurrock or Medway, or the London boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Camden, Hackney, Havering, Islington, Newham, Redbridge, and Tower Hamlets.
Students do not need to study A Level Law or have prior knowledge to be able to apply for this programme.
Please visit our webpage for further information. Applications for the 2023-24 programme will close midday, 17th November 2023.