APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for the Think Like a Lawyer programme at Wadham College, University of Oxford, in collaboration with Linklaters LLP.
Think Like a Lawyer is a free, two-year programme for Year 12 students attending a non-selective state school who have an interest in studying law at a top university.
Each participating student will benefit from:
• An academic programme of 8 online sessions designed to develop skills and knowledge relevant to studying Law at the University of Oxford
• 20 hours of 1-1 online A Level tutoring (in a subject of their choice)
• In-person visits to Wadham College, Oxford's Law Faculty, and Linklaters LLP London office
• Developing career awareness sessions with Linklaters
• Personal statement mentoring and university application support (including the LNAT)
• A tutorial with Oxford academics
• Free laptop and technical support
1. be in Year 12 at a non-selective state school
2. and have been eligible for free school meals during secondary school
3. and live in one of Wadham’s link areas of Bedford, Cambridgeshire, Central Bedfordshire, Luton and the London boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Hackney, Havering, Islington, Newham, Redbridge, and Tower Hamlets.
For further information and to apply, visit our webpage. Applications will close at midday on 21st October 2022.