Applications are now open for the Access to Banking programme at Wadham College, University of Oxford, in collaboration with Barclays Corporate & Investment Bank.
Access to Banking is a free, two-year programme for Year 12 students attending a non-selective state school who have an interest in studying any degree at a top university, and pursuing a career in the banking sector.
Each participating student will benefit from:
- 5 online sessions to develop key academic and career skills
- 20 hours of 1-1 online A Level tutoring
- 3-day Easter residential at Wadham College
- Interactive sessions with Barclays Investment Banking colleagues, including two full-day workshops at their Canary Wharf offices
- Personal statement mentoring
- Free technical support (tailored to you)
- be in Year 12 at a non-selective state school
- have been eligible for free school meals in the last 6 years
- and live in one of the following areas: Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Luton, or the London Boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, Bromley, Camden, Croydon, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Haringey, Havering, Islington, Lambeth, Lewisham, Newham, Redbridge, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, and Waltham Forest.
We encourage applications from students taking a range of A Level subjects, including Humanities and Social Sciences; there are no prior subject or knowledge requirements for this programme.
Please visit our webpage for further information. Applications for the 2024 programme will close midday, 8th December 2023.