Designed to be explored alongside this site, our prospectus website will give you a bite-sized and digestible first look at what Oxford offers its students. If you are trying to decide if you might enjoy undergraduate study here, then here are a few suggestions:
- Explore our digital prospectus
- Continue to check out our undergraduate admissions website
- Sign up to Choosing Oxford, our newsletter for prospective applicants and receive step-by-step support with your application along with insights into student life. You can read previous editions below:
- Edition 1 - Where to start?
- Edition 2 - Choosing your course
- Edition 3 - Study at Oxford
- Edition 4 - June 2022 Open Days
- Edition 5 - UCAS form advice
- Edition 6 - Your college
- Edition 7 - About financial support and life outside the library
- Edition 8 - Admissions tests deadline reminder
- Edition 9 - UCAS deadline reminder
- Edition 10 - Admissions tests preparation
- Edition 11 - Interview preparation
Don’t forget also to look at our calendar of events and programmes for opportunities to hear from staff and current students and to have your questions answered.
Please be aware that print publications are only accurate at the time of publication. You can find the most up-to date information about our application process in our Applying to Oxford section, as well as information on each of the courses we offer, and their individual requirements on our course pages.
Your guide to Oxford interviews
You can download an accessible PDF of our Guide to Oxford Interviews below. This summary of our interview process explains what to expect and the part interviews play in the selection procedure. You may also like to see sample questions and videos of mock interviews on our interviews page.
An American student's guide to undergraduate study at Oxford
This guide provides information about studying an undergraduate degree at Oxford as a US student.