Members of the University are part of many internal and external networks. You can use them to gather expertise on a wide range of topics.
Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN)
Knowledge Transfer Network is a national initiative set up by Innovate UK. It links new ideas and opportunities with expertise, markets and finance through a network of businesses, universities, funders and investors.
Many networks based within the University welcome membership or involvement of external parties.
- Global Health Bioethics Network
- Medical Science Networks
- Oxford Angels Network
- Oxford Bioethics Network
- Oxford Business Alumni Network and Oxford Business Networks
- Oxford Careers Network
- Oxford German Network
- Oxford-India Health Research Network (OIHRN)
- Oxford Innovation Society
- Oxford Networks for the Environment (Biodiversity, Climate, Energy, Future of Food, Water)
- Oxford Network of Peace Studies (OxPeace)
- Oxford Political Theory Network
- Oxford University China Africa Network
- Palaeo-Barn (Palaeogenomics and Bio-Archaeology Research Network)
- The Oxford Centre for Research in the Humanities Research Networks
The University supports and has members in many external networks.