(Image credit: Shutterstock).
Research information and data services, and training information
- Advanced Research Computing (ARC) – central resource available to any Oxford University researcher who needs high performance computing (HPC)
- Data protection – University data protection policy and guidance
- ORCID – a unique researcher identifier, increasingly becoming the method of choice by funders and publishers globally to unambiguously link people to their publications and grants
- Oxford University Research Archive (ORA) – the University’s institutional repository, and its permanent and secure archive of research outputs and research data
- Research data Oxford, including funders' requirements – help organising, structuring, storing, and caring for the data used or generated during a research project, covering tools, services and training
- Research publications management via Symplectic Elements – user guidance about the University’s tool to record bibliographic and other information about research outputs