- There are over 1,100 full graduate scholarships available for courses starting in 2018-19. Full scholarships will cover your course and college fees and provide a grant for living costs.
- For over two thirds of Oxford scholarships, nothing more than the standard course application is usually required. If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered.
- The vast majority of Oxford scholarships are awarded to applicants who submit their course application by the January deadline.
- Oxford scholarships worth over £1,000 are advertised through the Fees, Funding and Scholarship Search. You should use this tool to find out whether you are eligible for scholarships which require an additional application. If you are, the tool will include links to full details of how to apply.
- In order to be considered for some scholarships offered by departments, you need to enter a scholarship reference code in the relevant section of the graduate application form. If this is the case, the code will be provided in the scholarship information given on department websites.
When are Oxford scholarships awarded?
Most Oxford scholarships are awarded between late February and June. The approximate date by which decisions are expected to be made will normally be given in the scholarship information available from the Scholarships A-Z listing.
A scholarship may be awarded either at the same time or after you are offered a place by your department. It may be awarded either before or after you have been offered a college place.