Fees, funding and scholarship search
Find and compare the annual cost of studying and living at Oxford, as well as support that may be available to you through funding and scholarship opportunities within Oxford.
Please note that:
- the fee rates are annual rates for full-time study unless specified. You should expect and budget for fees increasing on an annual basis;
- use this search to find out if you are eligible for any scholarships worth over £1,000 which require an additional application;
- for the majority of Oxford scholarships if you fulfil the eligibility criteria and apply for your course by the relevant January deadline, you will be automatically considered as part of the standard admissions process or contacted directly by the University or college and invited to apply;
- the search results may include courses that are not open for admission. Up-to-date information on courses that are open for admission can be found via our individual course pages;
- you should also look at college and department websites alongside the search tool for details of scholarships which they offer;
- further scholarships will continue to be added to the search tool as information is confirmed.
The University makes every effort to provide a fees, funding and scholarship search facility that is helpful and reliable for prospective and current students. However, the University cannot guarantee that the search facility will deliver a comprehensive list of available scholarships, and you are encouraged to undertake your own research into the range of potential scholarships and other funding for which you may be eligible. The University will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the fees, funding and scholarship search.
By using the search tool you agree to the terms and conditions. The rates and funding shown are for planning purposes only and do not constitute a financial agreement.