There are opportunities to contribute to briefings and synthesis work for policymakers.
The Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST) regularly advertises for inputs from experts to briefing notes. Inputs may include meetings or conversations, sharing research, or peer review of briefing notes.
Please follow the link to find outlines of the latest PostNotes in production and a list of PostNotes that are looking for expert input.
- Effective biodiversity indicators
- Low carbon hydrogen production
- Living organ donation
- Mental health impacts of COVID-19
- Mental health impacts of COVID-19 on healthcare workers and carers
- Smart cities
Other PostNotes currently in production are:
- Algorithms and accountability
- Development of vaccine technologies
- Distance learning
- Food waste
- Heat networks
- Industry influence on public health policy
- Plant genetic resources for food and agriculture
- Regulating product sustainability
- Researching gambling
- Screen time and health in young people
- Strategic approaches to ecosystem services
- Sustainable cooling
- Testosterone and sports performance