Join the Department of Chemistry for their graduate virtual open day on 24 November.
This event will include:
- overview talks about the research in the Department of Chemistry;
- opportunities to meet supervisors via Teams, to learn about their research areas and ask questions;
- access to research overview posters from many research groups;
- video clips from some supervisors, talking about their work;
- some student research presentations, and opportunities to meet students in research groups;
- information about our doctoral training programmes (OxICFM CDT, SBM CDT, Chemistry in Cells) and the MSc in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry;
- a chance to talk to our Graduate Administrator about the application process
Find out more and register for this event on the Department of Chemistry's website. The start time of the event will be announced once this is confirmed.