The Palgrave Brown UK Scholarship has been established by the Palgrave Brown Bursary Fund to provide funding for undergraduates from Norfolk or Suffolk who are in need of financial assistance.
Am I eligible?
|Residency:||Students must be ordinarily resident in and/or educated in the UK counties of Norfolk or Suffolk.|
|Level of study:||Undergraduate|
|Year of study:||New students|
|Subject:||All subjects in the course listing|
|Other criteria:||Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need, and academic merit will also be taken into consideration.|
What does it cover?
|Duration:||3 or 4 years depending on course length.|
|Value:||An annual grant of at least £5,500 towards living costs. Students undertaking a six-year medical degree would only receive funding for the first four years of the course.|
|Number:||One award will be available.|
How do I apply?
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2018, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2019 entry will be made available on this page in January 2019.
- For 2019 entry applicants who apply by the 13 February 2019 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2019.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2019.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.