Keble College was originally established to extend access to Oxford University, and it remains true to that founding vision. We aim to foster the highest academic achievement for all our students, from all backgrounds and every corner of the globe. We are a large college with our undergraduate facilities on one main site. Our size allows us to have at least two fellows (tutors) in all our main subjects, which means our students can always get the academic support they need.
The college’s striking Victorian architecture houses some of the best student accommodation in Oxford, while our beautiful dining hall (the longest in Oxford), allows the college to maintain the tradition of common table, with an optional communal sit-down service several times a week.
Our students pride themselves on being welcoming and friendly. You won’t find a Keble ‘type’, but you will find a supportive environment made up of students from a range of different backgrounds.
Read more on the college website.
…always feeling looked after and supported. There really is a strong sense of community spirit!
…having so many opportunities to get involved in sports and societies, whether you are an expert or a novice.
…one of the largest and most diverse college communities, yet also inclusive and friendly.
…It has a warm and friendly atmosphere. There is a great deal of support available and each student is treated as an individual.
To compare facilities across different colleges, please visit our College Facilities Table.
- All first years on site: YES
- Usually offered for three years: YES
- Usually offered for first year and one other year: NO
- Usually offered for all years: NO
- Some vacation storage for international students: YES
- Dining hall: YES
- Bar: YES
- Café: YES
- Gym on site: YES
- Boathouse: YES
- Library open 24/7: YES
- Computer rooms/stations: YES
- Wi-Fi throughout college: YES
- Music room: YES
- Theatre/performance space: YES
- Chapel: YES
- Multi-faith prayer room: NO
Clubs and societies
- Music society: YES
- Orchestra/s: YES
- Choir/s: YES
- Dramatic society: YES
- College student magazine/paper: NO
- Some subject societies: YES
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Computer Science
- Economics and Management
- Engineering Science
- English Language and Literature
- English and Modern Languages
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- Human Sciences
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Law with Law Studies in Europe
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE)
- Philosophy and Theology
- Theology and Religion