Work is now underway to prepare the Radcliffe Science Library (RSL) for the redevelopment of the building as part of the Parks College Project. To support this work, book moves took place over the summer (to avoid disruption during term time).
- Books in the Radcliffe Science Library that haven’t been used in the last two years have been moved to the Bodleian’s Book Storage Facility
- The remaining books in the Radcliffe Science Library have been moved to a new location on the top floor of the library
Any books that have been moved off-site can be ordered via SOLO for consultation in the Radcliffe Science Library or elsewhere in the Bodleian Libraries.
- On 23 December the Radcliffe Science Library will be closing to readers to allow the building works phase of the Parks College Project to take place
- Over the Christmas vacation the book collection will be inaccessible to readers but a fetching service will be provided
- From January 2020 to Summer vacation 2021 the Radcliffe Science Library will operate from temporary premises at the Vere Harmsworth Library (subject to final approval later this term)
Questions, thoughts, comments?
Please send any questions or other feedback that you might have to email@example.com. Updates on the RSL refurbishment are available online and for information on the Parks College project visit the official project webpage.