Dr Pegram Harrison
Dr Harrison’s studies entrepreneurship and leadership in an entrepreneurial context. He also conducts research at the intersection of business and social issues, and on projects relating to business education, particularly for women entrepreneurs in Muslim communities.
He has worked as a strategy consultant around the world for both public and private sector organisations, as well as for governments in both developed and developing countries. He has delivered policy-related consulting and executive education programmes to groups including the UK Foreign Office, the Bahrain Institute of Public Administration, Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership, British Council India, and Women in Equity. He has also worked with governments in developing and developed countries. For example, in his work with the Prime Minister's office of Malaysia, he has helped to facilitate the implementation of policies around innovation and entrepreneurship for economic development.
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurship and Islam
- Indian business
- Indian entrepreneurship
- Business history
- Entrepreneurial Leadership: what is it and how should it be taught? (2011)
- Behind the veil: women-only entrepreneurship training in Pakistan (2010)
- Women-owned small and medium enterprises in England: Analysis of factors influencing the growth process (2009)
Dr Harrison has experience of UK and international media.