Daniel Huttenlocher, co-author of The Age of AI And Our Human Future joins a panel of commentators in Oxford. Discussion will be based around questions that the book seeks to explain. Questions such as:
- What do AI-enabled innovations in health, biology, space, and quantum physics look like?
- What do AI-enabled 'best friends' look like, especially to children?
- What does AI-enabled war look like?
- Does AI perceive aspects of reality humans do not?
- When AI participates in assessing and shaping human action, how will humans change?
- What, then, will it mean to be human?