Entries for the 2020 Awards are now closed
The Vice-Chancellor’s Innovation Awards recognise and celebrate high-quality research-led innovation at all levels.
Entries will be judged according to the criteria laid out in the guidance notes: significance; impact; distinctiveness; academic benefit; legacy; and links to research.
Winning entries receive recognition for their achievements at the Vice-Chancellor's Innovation Awards on 9 July 2020. One overall winner will also be announced at the ceremony and receive a cash prize of £2,000.
Deadline for Entries: 5pm, 16 March 2020
How to enter
Entrants may self-nominate or be nominated by someone else. The application process is the same in either case.
- Ensure that you have read through the application guidance notes for eligibility and that your innovation product or activity fits the criteria
- Apply via IRAMS and attach Entry Form in the ‘Case for Support’ section.
Information on IRAMs can be found at https://researchsupport.admin.ox.ac.uk/applying/howto/irams
- The guidance and entry form available from Monday 16 December 2019.
- The IRAMs application portal opens on Monday 6 January 2020.
- The closing date for entries is 5 pm on Tuesday 16 March 2020.
- Winners announced at the Vice Chancellor's Innovation Awards online July 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Dr Helen Carstairs, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Team, Research Services