These scholarships have been established by Simon and June Li to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances. Up to two scholarships will be awarded annually.
Am I eligible?
|Nationality:||Applicants must be ordinarily resident in any country except those in the following regions:|
The British Isles, European Union, Norway, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
|Level of study:||Undergraduate|
|Year of study:||New students|
|Subject:||All subjects in the course listing, except medicine|
Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit. The information that you provide in your application form will be used to assess how you meet these criteria.
What does it cover?
|Duration:||3 or 4 years depending on course length|
|Value:||Tuition fees, college fees and a grant towards living expenses|
|Number:||Up to two scholarships will be awarded for 2017/18 entry|
How do I apply?
- Applications for 2017 entry are now closed. Details on how to apply for 2018 entry will be made available on this page in January 2018.
- For 2017 entry applicants who applied by the 15 February 2017 deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in Spring 2017.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in May 2017.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.