Current University and college staff can manage their subscriptions to the following publications via a self-service webform:
- request email notifications when new issues of Blueprint, the Gazette, Oxford Today and the Oxford Magazine are published online
- request print copies of Blueprint, the Gazette and the Oxford Magazine to be sent to any address within the collegiate University
- change any of your preferences at any time.
For further information and answers to frequently asked questions, see www.ox.ac.uk/gazette/subs.
If you’re new to the University, or just haven’t read any or all of the above publications before, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a taster pack and we’ll send you one print copy of each of the publications (except Oxford Today, which isn’t available in print), a sample of the email notifications for each publication plus a link directly to the latest online issue. This offer is only available to current University and college staff.
Subscriptions to University publications for non-staff members
If you are not a current member of staff, you can subscribe to University publications in the following ways:
- Gazette: sign up for email notifications when the next issue is live online at www.ox.ac.uk/gazette/subs/#onlinesubs or take out a paid subscription to the print magazine by following the instructions at: www.ox.ac.uk/gazette/subs/#paidsubs.
- Blueprint: sign up for email notifications when the next issue is live online at www.ox.ac.uk/staff/staff_communications/blueprint.
- Oxford Magazine: take out a paid subscription to the print magazine by following the instructions at: www.ox.ac.uk/gazette/subs/#paidsubs.
- Oxford Today: Oxford alumni may subscribe to the print magazine and/or email alerts for free here. Anyone may read the latest issue online as a PDF at www.oxfordtoday.ox.ac.uk.