The following is a list of publications and newsletters for staff at Oxford.
You can now subscribe to some University publications using a self-service webform. Wherever you see the 'Manage my subscriptions' link you can set your own preferences. Click here for further information on subscriptions.
AAD News Alert
- A fortnightly e-bulletin from the Academic Administration Division, which provides updates about projects, events and deadlines in student administration and services.
- The University's Annual Review contains articles on research and developments at Oxford as well as appointments, benefactions and the year's financial statements. It is published at the start of Hilary term.
- Blueprint is the University staff magazine. Produced by Public Affairs, it is published twice a term and carries a mix of news and features.
Manage my subscriptions
Bodleian Libraries Update
- A termly bulletin from Bodley's Librarian about new services and changes taking place at the Libraries.
Daily News Alert
- A daily digest of local, national and international news relating to the collegiate University. Produced by the News & Information Office, it is available on subscription by email. To subscribe, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equality and Diversity
- The Equality & Diversity newsletter is a termly newsletter providing updates on equality initiatives and highlighting events.
Estates Services News
- A termly e-bulletin aimed at departmental administrators, facilities managers and building managers.
- A monthly e-bulletin providing financial information for departments. It is sent to departmental administrators and finance officers.
- The Financial Statements are produced annually in January. They consolidate the accounts of the University and its subsidiary companies and associated bodies.
- The Oxford Magazine (available through single sign-on) is not an official publication of the University but an independent magazine edited by members of the University and published by the Delegates of Oxford University Press. It is published four times per term (Noughth, Second, Fifth and Eighth Weeks). For further information, contact email@example.com.
Manage my subscriptions
Race Equality Network (REN) newsletter
- A fortnightly email about events around the University and city, as well as news about race equality issues.
- Research Accounts Bulletin is a periodic e-newsletter about post-award issues, such as funder news, policy and process changes.
- Research Services News is a regular news bulletin about issues and events relating to research funding and administration.
Student Systems bulletin
- An online bulletin containing updates on timescales, activity, user testing and training related to the Student Systems Programme.
University of Oxford Calendar
- An annual compendium of information about departments, colleges, committees and University Officers. It includes lists of the recipients of honorary degrees for the past ten years, and degree results for the immediately preceding year. Published by OUP, it can be purchased in local bookshops.