(Image credit: Shutterstock).
Please find an alphabetical list of useful information and data services below, as well as relevant training information.
- Advanced Research Computing (ARC) - central resource available to any Oxford University researcher who needs high performance computing (HPC)
- Bodleian Libraries - information about using University of Oxford libraries and their resources
- Data protection - University data protection policy and guidance
- IT Services - offer data services that help with secure data sharing and back up of data
- Open Access at Oxford (OAO), including funders' policies on access to research publications - essential information about submitting publications for the REF
- ORCID - a unique researcher identifier, increasingly becoming the method of choice by funders and publishers globally to unambiguously link people to their publications and grants
- Oxford eResearch Centre - a multidisciplinary applied research department, developing and applying innovative computational and information technology in both academic research and industrial applications
- Oxford University Research Archive (ORA) - the University’s institutional repository, and its permanent and secure archive
- Research data Oxford, including funders' requirements - help organizing, structuring, storing, and caring for the information used or generated during a research project
- Research data support - data tools, services and training
- Research publications management via Symplectic Elements - user information about the University’s tool to record bibliographic and other information about research outputs