The Digital Communications Office promotes the work and activities of the collegiate University through a range of web communications.
The Campaigns & Digital Communications team is responsible for all aspects of the main public-facing website, www.ox.ac.uk, the most-visited university website in the UK. The team maintains content and offers web expertise and training to several offices within UAS including Admissions.
We maintain the University's social media channels:
- Facebook – we will post items that are of interest for our 2m+ audience
- You Tube – we will post video content from your own channels, requests to be added to our existing playlists
- Twitter – is run by our News and Information Office, they use this to publicise major University achievements in research, education, and innovation that are of interest to an external audience
- Linked In University page – we post a general Uni news item on a Monday (the Alumni Office and Careers Service post on other days)
- Weibo – (a popular channel in China) we can send relevant requests to the China Office to post in Mandarin Chinese
If you want to submit an item please use this online form and we'll schedule it in. We cannot guarantee to post everything.