The Digital Communications Office promotes the work and activities of the collegiate University through a range of web communications.
The Campaigns & Digital Communications team is responsible for all aspects of the main public-facing website, www.ox.ac.uk, the most-visited university website in the UK. The team maintains content and offers web expertise and training to several offices within UAS including Admissions.
We maintain the University's social media channels:
- Facebook – we will post items that are of interest for our 4.4m+ audience
- You Tube – we will post video content from your own channels, requests to be added to our existing playlists
- Twitter – we use this to publicise major University achievements in research, education, and innovation that are of interest to an external audience
- Linked In University page – we post a general Uni news items regularly along with the Alumni Office and Careers Service
- Weibo – (a popular channel in China) we can send relevant requests to the China Office to post in Mandarin Chinese
If you want to submit an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee to post everything.