As part of events happening across the UK to celebrate Fairtrade Fortnight 2020 and with the Oxford International Womens' Festival, this panel event will share inspiring stories about the women behind our chocolate.
Here inspiring stories from our panel:
- Rosine Bekoin – Cocoa farmer, Secretary of the Women’s Society, CAYAT, Côte d’Ivoire
- Melissa Helmsley and Allegra McEvedy – TV Chefs and Fairtrade Ambassadors
- Rachel Wilshaw – Ethical Trade Manager, Oxfam
- Alison Marshall – the Womens’ Equality Party
- Polly Astbury – Head of Beverages, Waitrose