The University of Oxford is delighted to announce a tour of schools and colleges across Scotland in September 2016.
Members of the Student Recruitment Team will be visiting Scotland in September 2016 and will be representing the University at the following UCAS Higher Education fairs:
- 6 and 7 September: Edinburgh
- 13 and 14 September: Glasgow
- 19 September: Moray
- 20 and 21 of September: Aberdeen
To book your school or college onto one of the above Higher Education fairs, please visit the UCAS website.
We will also be delivering a series of presentations in schools and colleges:
- The Oxford Explained presentation covers all aspects of student life and the admissions process in Oxford, including course choice, the college system, tutorial teaching, admissions tests and interviews.
- The Interview Workshop comprises a presentation focusing on what students should expect from and how to prepare for an Oxford interview, followed by an interactive session where students are expected to engage with a series of sample interview questions in groups.
We aim to leave students feeling much better informed about what applying to, and studying at, Oxford would involve, as well as to break down any misconceptions about Oxford that might deter students from making an application.
If you are interested in attending one of these presentations, which are being hosted at various schools and other venues, please make a booking using the form below. Please note that you will not receive an automated email confirmation when it has been submitted.
If you encounter any difficulties or have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.