Held in February each year, the International Guidance Counsellors' Conference is an opportunity for counsellors and teachers to understand more about life at the University of Oxford, as well as gaining an insight into the admissions process.
The 2017 Oxford University International Guidance Counsellors' Conference will take place on Friday 17 and Saturday 18 February.
The Oxford University International Guidance Counsellors' Conference is a rare opportunity to visit a prestigious university renowned for academic excellence, and stay in the one of the most recognisable cities in Europe. During the two-day conference, delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with admissions staff from across the collegiate University
- Gain insight into our academic offering and tutorial system
- Obtain information on our admissions procedures including the opportunity to observe a mock interview
- Speak with current international students
- Dine in an Oxford college
- Visit world-class museums and teaching facilities
- Visit the famous sights of Oxford
- Network with colleagues in your profession
We will provide:
- Two nights' bed & breakfast
- Lunch on both days
- Drinks reception
- Formal dinner on Saturday evening in an Oxford college
We are unable to provide:
- Flights to and from the UK
- Airport transfers
- Dinner on Friday evening
You are eligible to apply for the conference if:
- You are employed by a high school (public or private) outside the UK
Please note that applications from independent counsellors or agents will not be considered.
The cost of a place at the conference is £150 sterling per delegate (US Dollars $240, Canadian Dollars $300, Euros €210) which includes two nights b&b accommodation, lunch on both days and a formal dinner on Saturday evening. If you feel that this cost may prevent you from applying please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are successful in gaining a place on the conference you will be required to make the payment either online or by cheque made out to 'The University of Oxford'. Payment must be received by Wednesday 14 December 2016.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact email@example.com.
Applications to attend the 2017 conference have now closed