Four students walking in front of the Radcliffe Camera
2023 Student Conferences
Choosing Oxford Student Conference - 20-23 March 2023
Come and join us at our online conference. Sessions will give you up-to-date information about our courses, colleges, the Oxford undergraduate admissions process and explain how we can support you with your application.
This programme of events will also give you an insight into what living and studying at Oxford is like, with a chance to speak to both tutors and current student ambassadors.
What's on offer?
- Live webinars on applying to Oxford and how we can support you to make the strongest possible application
- Live sessions with our subject academics and current student ambassadors
- Video content across a broad range of topics (including current undergraduate students from your region talking about their experiences of applying, course videos, advice on how to choose a college and information on support services available)
- Information for teachers and HE advisors
- A designated session for prospective international students
- An opportunity to ask our academics, students, and admissions staff any questions you may have.
Sample conference timetable
This event has now passed. The following sample timetable gives an idea of what our student conferences include. F
ind out more about the conferences and watch recordings from past sessions.
Monday 20 March
- How to fill in your UCAS form
- Medical Sciences information session and Q&A
- Medical Sciences student ambassador experiences
Tuesday 21 March
- How to make a competitive application to Oxford
- Mathematics, Physical and Life Sciences information session and Q&A
- Mathematics, Physical and Life Sciences student ambassador experiences
Wednesday 22 March
- Student support at Oxford
- Arts and Humanities information session and Q&A
- Arts and Humanities student ambassador experiences
Thursday 23 March
- International students' session
- UK teachers' Q&A
- How to choose a college
- Social Sciences information session and Q&A
- Social Sciences student ambassador experiences