Thank you for your application. To help our admissions process, it would be useful if you could provide the information below.
Guidance for filling in this form:
- All applicants should answer Question 1.
- Applicants for any Classics II course should also answer Question 2 (i.e. applicants who have not studied Latin or Greek to A-level or equivalent).
- Applicants for Classics and Modern Languages should also answer Question 3.
- Only those applying for Classics and English, Classics and Modern Languages or Classics and Oriental Studies need answer questions 4 and 5.
- Only those applying for Classics and Oriental Studies should answer Question 6.
- All applicants should complete the remaining questions.
Please submit your completed form by midnight on Friday 6 November 2020.
The University of Oxford is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We aim to ensure that all personal data is collected, stored and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the expected provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018) as set out in the Data Protection Bill. For information on how we manage our data, please refer to our Privacy Notice.