Outpatients' building | University of Oxford

Outpatients' building

Work has begun on the restoration and refurbishment of the Grade II listed Outpatients’ building. Once it is complete in 2015, it will become the home of the University’s Department of Primary Health Care Sciences.

Drawing of the Radcliffe Infirmary by Weimin HeThis drawing by artist-in-residence, Weimin He, shows the Radcliffe Infirmary building from the Woodstock Road, with St Luke's Chapel on the right and the Outpatients' building on the left

The original Outpatients’ block was completed in 1857 when the Triton fountain was added to the front courtyard. However, it was pulled down in 1911 and the current building opened in 1913.