From Infirmary to Humanities
The refurbishment of the old Radcliffe Infirmary was completed in August 2012 and formally opened on 22 October 2012.
The building – renamed Radcliffe Humanities – is now occupied by the Humanities Divisional Office, the Faculty of Philosophy, and the Philosophy and Theology Libraries.
A video of the history of the Radcliffe Infirmary can be found on the videos page.
Old Outpatients and St Luke's
The nearby 1913 Outpatients’ building and 1865 St Luke’s Chapel are listed buildings and are also being preserved.
Fountain of Triton
The original 1858 Fountain of Triton was too damaged to be re-instated outside in the Infirmary courtyard after cleaning and restoration, so a replica has taken its place.