Photographer and Lecturer David Tolley, set up the PhotOx Photography Society to provide a friendly, creative environment for Oxford University staff and students passionate about digital (or film) photography.
Whether you have a Nikon or Canon DSLR, a mirror-less M4/3, a point-and-shoot camera or just an iPhone – you will learn how to compose, expose, and capture better images.
The sessions provide an opportunity to improve your photography and to develop professional skills. The membership fee is £65 per term. Sessions will continue in Hilary and Trinity terms, 2019.
- Professional feedback and advice
- Printing-lab discounts
- Termly competitions to enter
- Share images within a member-only Facebook group for constructive feedback
- Weekly assignments to help develop your photographic skills
- Option to join PhotOx-on-Tour trips to UK & Europe locations (Berlin, Budapest, Copenhagen, etc.)
- Photography equipment hire: cameras, tripods, lenses, lights, and accessories
To become a member of the PhotOx Photography Society just email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact David using your University email account and put 'PhotOx' in the subject box.