Did you know University staff are entitled to great discounts with the NUS Extra Discount card?
All University staff can purchase a card for £12 for 12 months (£22 for 2 years, £32 for 3 years) which gives access to numerous exclusive offers and discounts from many popular retailers.
The card offers discounts off goods and services in a range of categories including eating out, fashion, entertainment, travel, music and technology and supermarkets.
Example discounts include: 10% off at Co-op supermarkets, 25% off existing student prices at Odeon Cinemas and 30% off food and drink at Pizza Express (Sunday to Thursday). For full details of all the available savings visit the NUS website at www.nus.org.uk/en/nus-extra/discounts.
To apply for your NUS Extra Discount card, please follow the steps below – you will need to have an electronic passport style photograph ready to use:
1. Log on to https://cards.nusextra.co.uk/buy
2. Follow the process for a new application
3. Under place of study select: Oxford University Students Union
4. Enter any course dates, and in Course Level and Course Discipline, just select Other
5. Continue through the steps, choosing to have your card delivered to home or to work.