Would you like help to take a new entrepreneurial venture forward?
The Oxford Foundry’s first accelerator programme – OXFO LEV8 (pronounced: el-ev-ate) – is now live. Applications are welcomed from any start-up team which includes at least one Oxford University student, member of staff or alumni (within 10 years of graduation).
The closing date for applications is midnight on Tuesday 20 February.
The Oxford Foundry, officially opened in October 2017, is designed to support and nurture early-stage start-up teams affiliated to the University by helping to develop them into strong, scalable businesses.
- OXFO LEV8 welcomes ventures from all sectors. We believe that innovation thrives in a diverse community.
- Our programme is led and influenced by entrepreneurs – we practice what we preach!
- We offer a bespoke programme, tailored to the needs and interests of our venture teams.
- Our programme focuses on bringing relevant industry experts to all of our ventures.
- We are global: we will be bringing international angels, investors and thought leaders to our doorstep – physically and via video links and webinars.
- We offer access to excellence in entrepreneurial learning, through the University of Oxford, and through access to world leading intellectual capital.
- Our programme will focus on personal growth, and developing an entrepreneurial mind set while you shape and scale your start-up.
Applications are now open – apply by midnight on 20 February
More information is available at www.oxfordfoundry.ox.ac.uk/about-oxfo-lev8