The next meeting of the WebLearn User Group will feature two reports on the completed WebLearn Improved Student Experience (WISE) project, and well as information about how Replay Lecture Capture works with WebLearn, and planned WebLearn upgrades.
The meeting, at IT Services (13 Banbury Road) on Tuesday 21 March, 2pm–4pm, will be followed by tea and cakes. Booking is required for catering purposes – Click here to secure your place.
- Kate Lindsay (Academic IT): update on the VLE Review
- The WISE team (Academic IT): report on lessons learned during the WISE project
- Fawei Geng and Jill Fresen (Academic IT): Replay Lecture Capture how does it work with WebLearn?
- Adam Marshall (WebLearn Service Manager): Special WebLearn sites for anonymous online submissions
- Adam Marshall (WebLearn Service Manager): WebLearn updates
Join the WebLearn User Group site in WebLearn for regular updates and access to audio recordings of previous presentations.