Delivered by leading legal training company Bond Solon, this one-day training course provides Oxford academics who act as expert witnesses with the key skills to produce court compliant reports. Experts will learn how to produce reports quickly and consistently, that are both court compliant and will withstand cross-examination.
Key learning points:
- Identifying the issues to be addressed in your report
- Using a structured approach to preparation and writing
- Expressing an independent view and arguing your conclusion
- Handling supporting information
- Developing an objective and critical eye in relation to your report
- Dealing with procedural requirements including The Expert’s Declaration