- Visitors & Friends
- About the University
|Date used: 8 November - present
Photographer: Greg Smolonski
A carving above the Schools Quadrangle of the Bodleian Library. The Schools Quadrangle was built between 1613 and 1619. Its tower, known as the Tower of the Five Orders, forms the main entrance to the library.
The following photographs were used on the homepage of the University’s website.
Click on each image to find a full caption and photographers name.